Are you following us on IG? 😉 Learn how you can promote your profile and even gain sweet rewards by sharing your Streamate model profile link!
Your profile link is as follows:
(insert your performer name exactly as it appears on your model profile)
So your model account on Streamate has just been approved… awesome! One of the perks of a new model account on Streamate is that you will be included within the ever-popular New Model category on the site! But how long do you retain “New Model” status? Watch now to find out!
Stepping away from cam for even a short amount of time can make you feel as though you’re totally out of the loop if you eventually decide to make a comeback. The model who wrote in below is seeking advice on how to build back up after a couple of years of being away after previously maintaining a regular, full-time cam schedule:
(NOTE: Original text has been redacted for privacy purposes)
Hi there.. I used to get advice from you a few years ago when I was camming frequently on SM.
We’re excited to announce an update to Streamate members’ front pages! When a member logs on, they now see a unique list of performers based on their preferences and habits. This means your placement is no longer simply “high” or “low”—it’s different for each member. You’ll show up near the top of the page for members who are a good match, automatically pairing you with the viewers who are likely to enter your room and spend!
Our goal is to deliver relevant and high-quality results to all of our members, so your video quality, ratings, and consistency are still important factors that will help you stand out. You can read more details on the updated Placement help page, along with our best tips for being seen on as many members’ lists as possible!
If you have questions about camming on Streamate whether you are an existing or perspective model, please send me a message at email@example.com . 🙂
*CHECK OUT OUR “TOP 10 Q’s” highlight story on our IG to learn more about this post! 😉
Summertime is officially in full swing, and with this time of year comes an influx of camming newcomers who are in the market for a hot and profitable cam site. If you happen to be one of these enterprising individuals, then use our list of TOP 10 things to look for in your cam site research to make the best decision for YOU (and also avoid potential headaches in the future)!
STREAMATE MODELS “TOP 10 THINGS MODELS SHOULD LOOK FOR WHEN SHOPPING FOR A CAM SITE”
(1) The actual camsite: is it a single website, or part of a larger network?
(2) How are earnings generated: is this a token-based/Free Show oriented site, or does the site focus on Private Shows? Also, what are the rules about nudity in Free Chat?
(3) Aside from shows, what are some of the other dynamic ways that you can earn income by creating a profile on this site?
(4) Privacy: is geo-blocking an option? Will my info remain confidential?
(5) Promotions: am I allowed to promote my social media platforms or otherwise?
(6) Traffic: is it provided for me, or am I responsible for my own traffic?
(7) Payment: what are the different payment methods that you offer? What is the payment schedule like? Are there payment delays that I should be aware of?
(8) Billing: does the site perform the billing on my behalf? Also, am I penalized for chargebacks?
(9) Contracts: is there exclusivity by joining this site, or is it a non-exclusive performer agreement? Also, how does termination work if I decide to close my account?
(10) Support: what methods of support are available for questions or if I need help?
There’s tons of info out there, including real feedback from other models who have used each site: take this feedback into consideration, but also remember that experiences are unique and will vary between individuals. In the end, it’s important to establish what your goals are and what is important to you/what you are comfortable with in order to make a sound decision when entering into camming or any form of sex work. It may take some trial and error to really figure out what will ultimately work best for you, but never hesitate to ask questions beforehand. Good luck 😉
Be sure to follow us on social media for all of our updates!
We answer a really common question that is asked by new cam performers.
Be sure to follow us on social media @streamatemodels to ask us your questions!
We walk you through starting your live broadcast on Streamate using the SMBroadcast Encoder. Discussed in this video:
- Tips for choosing the proper settings within SMBroadcast
- Starting your show on Streamate using SMB
- Tips to manually troubleshoot (and stream interruption prevention)
This tutorial is appropriate for both beginning and intermediate
cam models who are using the SMBroadcast Encoder on Streamate. Successful use of SMB will grant you preferred placement on the site, so we encourage models to give it a try and use when possible!
If you haven’t already downloaded SMBroadcast, you may find download and setup instructions here.
View our video tutorial to download SMBroadcast here.