JOIN THE STREAMATE MODELS TEAM AS AN OFFICIAL MODEL HERE!
The Streamate team blew into Vegas for a whirlwind stint last week to host a Mixer for its model community and check out the lovely sights at AVN Week.
The Model Mixer took place on Wednesday, January 23rd at the Alibi Ultra Lounge (located within the upscale Aria Resort and Casino). It was a great turnout, with new and veteran models alike in attendance to mingle and share trade secrets. The setting was very plush, the ambiance sultry, and the vibe very welcoming and laid-back. There were 7 team members from Streamate present to greet attending models. All attendees received exclusive boxes of swag, complimentary cocktails, and one lucky model (Bianca Tusher) won a brand new iPhoneX in celebration of the NEON Live Streaming app (available now in the Apple Store and Google Play for Android users)!
Additionally, one of Streamate’s premier partners, Mr. Skin, hosted a lineup of podcast interviews (air dates tba) with Streamate cam models from the AVN convention floor! Models had an opportunity to get candid with the legendary Mr. Skin and his co-host, former Playboy Playmate Andrea Lowell, to give them some background on their shows and how they got started in the industry. Check out who else we saw during AVN Week in our video recap, and be sure to follow us on social media for even more content from AVN Week 2019!
Director of Talent Recruiting
We can’t wait to connect with everyone in Vegas next week! If you haven’t already RSVP’ed, you haven’t missed the boat… message email@example.com with your performer name and an email address to send your e-ticket to, and I will add you to the guest list. 🙂
A few good things to know ahead of time:
- E-ticket – This will be required to access the event. You should have an email in your inbox from Eventbrite containing your e-ticket. If you never received one, send me a message and I can assist. Upon check-in at Alibi, you will need to present either the e-ticket on your phone or printed copy. One e-ticket grants entry for 1 person. If you have a couple’s account, just be sure to register separately. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Location – ALIBI LOUNGE is situated on the casino level inside of the Aria Resort and Casino: 3730 Las Vegas Blvd S., Las Vegas, NV 89158
- Parking – Self-Park and Valet Parking available. The current parking rates are as follows:
Self-Parking (Access via Main Entrance off of Las Vegas Blvd.)
1st hour FREE
1-2 hrs $9
2-4 hrs $15
4-24 hrs $18
Valet Parking (Access via Main Entrance and North Entrance)
- 21+ only – Alibi door staff will be checking ID’s, so have this ready when you arrive.
- Capacity – As with any club/lounge, Alibi door staff will be controlling the traffic flow during the event. Once the lounge hits capacity, then you may have to wait a little. Don’t worry though- the club entrance is indoors so you won’t be left shivering in the cold. 😉
- Dress code– whatever makes you feel good!
- Coat check – There is NO coat check at this event.
- Plus One’s – We are limiting this mixer to models with verified Streamate accounts only. If your boo isn’t a Streamate Model, we kindly ask them to hang back.
- Alcohol – We’ll be supplying everyone with drink tickets at the door. Drannnks!
- Raffle – Upon check-in, you’ll be handed a raffle ticket(s) for a chance to win a new iPhoneX with custom Streamate case. Drawing will be done later in the evening and you must be present to win.
- Social Media – Sharing is caring! Please be sure to tag or mention us in all your fun party pics: @streamatemodels on Twitter and @streamate on IG.
See you soon! 😉
UPDATE AS OF 01/07/19: The tickets for this event have Sold Out. Please email email@example.com or DM us on Twitter @streamatemodels to be added to our guest list – IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO RSVP if you would like to attend.
Calling all Streamate Models!
If you’ll be in Las Vegas, NV for AVN Week 2019, or you’ll be around the Las Vegas area, please join us for Streamate’s 1st “Streamate Model Mixer”!
Wednesday January 23, 2019
9pm – midnight
Alibi Ultra Lounge (located on the casino level of the Aria Resort & Casino)
This is an excellent opportunity to network, mingle and maybe even plan your next amazing cam-collab with other exceptional Streamate talent in a safe and sexy environment! Bring your beautiful self, your phone (for selfies and social media), and maybe even your business cards if you have them (not a requirement). Partners? We love them, but if they are not a Streamate model, we ask that they hang back for the night. 🙂
Advance registration required. RSVP via the Eventbrite link, which can be found within the Streamate inmail sent on 12/13/18 (sent to models in the US and CAN). If you did not receive the inmail, but you plan on attending, please message firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. One e-ticket per person includes access to the event + drink tickets. Performers must present ID + e-ticket at the door, no exceptions.
All attendees will receive exclusive Streamate swag…including a sneak-preview of our newest incentive just for models! Finally, to celebrate the launch of Streamate’s NEON live streaming app for iOS, one lucky attendee will receive a brand new iPhoneX outfitted with a custom Streamate case!
- This is a private event for talent with registered Streamate model accounts.
- 21+ only (per venue restrictions)
- Space is limited, so we recommend arriving earlier than later if possible. Entrance into the venue is dependent on current capacity levels, and will be left to the discretion of Alibi Ultra Lounge staff.
If you plan on attending, let us know on Twitter @streamatemodels!
We hope to see you there! 😉
UPCOMING FALL/WINTER INDUSTRY EVENTS
At Streamate headquarters in Seattle, WA, we’re savoring every last ray of sunshine. Every last clear, blue-skied day. Every opportunity to walk from the office to the nearest coffee house without a torrential downpour flattening that morning’s meticulously styled coiffure. And those fierce knee-high suede boots? You know the ones with the ruching on the side that hug your legs so perfectly? Don’t even. I’ve learned the hard way over the years (and many unfortunate wet-sock episodes later) not to even bother unless the product label reads Gortex or Neoprene, as anything else is sure to be drowned under a deluge on their maiden sashay down Stewart Street. Autumn has arrived in the Pacific Northwest.
I sat down this evening to reflect on the significance of autumn beyond pumpkin spiced lattes and cuffing season. During the autumn equinox in the Northern hemisphere, day and night are the same length. Some cultures associate this day with balance (hello, Libra season!), which prompted me to wonder: how do we manage to find our own personal balance throughout the day-to-day this time of year? As the days grow shorter, and we march toward the impending busy-ness of the holidays, it’s really easy to hunker down indoors and slip into a spiral of work, and to-do lists, and upcoming event-planning, or figuring out how to make and save more money, that it’s easy to fall into the habit of self-neglect. We’re all guilty of this at some point or another. We work hard in a crusade to achieve our goals, and live our lives, and take care of our loved ones that, at times, it can feel overwhelming. Sexy, right? But how can we possibly manage to produce our best work, or play the roles that we need to play whether it be parent, partner, pet owner, friend, neighbor, or otherwise, if we don’t take care of ourselves first?
With this question, dear friends, I encourage you to find balance in your day starting with doing something for yourself… something that makes you feel good, or even better- fucking amazing. Whether it be taking time in the morning to slowly sip coffee while scrolling through IG, or taking a mid-day break to get your nails done, or catching happy hour after a long cam session. This isn’t just self-care, but self-preservation, so you can continue to crush your goals and then some. Finding balance doesn’t have to be earth-shattering, but merely taking an hour out of the 24 each day for just you. If you’re like me, there simply never feels like there are enough hours in the day to accomplish everything you want or need to, but taking time for yourself to step away and power down for a bit will allow you some perspective as well as time to re-energize- to bring things into clearer focus when you do eventually return.
Director of Talent Recruiting