- A model who is paid directly by Streamate?
- A model who is paid as an “Individual”
- A model who is NOT paid to a company or LLC
If you answered YES to all of the above criteria, then watch the video above. 🙂
This is a quick follow up to the inmail message (dated August 02, 2018) that was sent to Streamate Models who are paid directly by Streamate as “individuals” (or non-companies).
As part of Streamate’s efforts to comply with KYC (or “Know Your Customer”) international financial guidelines, maintain current partnerships, and to further expand future payment options, Streamate will soon require that:
- the Account Holder info on file matches the Payee information on file, and
- that models further submit a Proof of Address document in the form of a piece of official mail that lists your name and mailing address as they appear under the Account Holder section of your Streamate Account.
Examples of acceptable Proof of Address documents include (but are not limited to):
- Utility bill such as a water/sewer/garbage, electric, gas
- School transcript
- Hospital bill
- Phone or Internet bill
- Bank or Credit Card Statement
Within the same message from Streamate was a set of Payment Verification instructions that explains the 3 steps to verify your Account Holder, Address, and Payee info (including how to submit your Proof of Address document). You may also reference these instructions on the official KYC model help page.
Deadline to Verify Payment Info
Streamate hasn’t released an official deadline date as to when Payment Verification info will be due by, but an official announcement should be made in the next few weeks. Models who do not submit the required information by the deadline (TBA) will have their payments put on hold: they will be able to stream during that time, but no payments will be released until the Payment Verification steps have been followed and the information has been approved.
If you need help at any point, or you have concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Streamate Model Support at streamatehelp.com/support .