5 Gold = Boob Flash
10 Gold = Ass
5 Gold = Feet
How many times have you seen (or done) this on Streamate?
Encouraging viewer interaction in Guest chat is a great way to warm up your chat room, increase your engagement, and even land you more private shows. Traditionally, models have manually added these types of interactive menus (like the example above) by typing a list within their Room Topic indicating what they would do in exchange for a specified amount of Gold (a form of “currency” on Streamate). The downside to this is that it did not always have the best visibility among viewers, nor was it always the most user-friendly.
With interactive menus being such a common practice among performers, it inspired Streamate to add “Gold Menu” as a built-in feature on its new (beta) chat interface, SMConnect!
Good to know about this feature:
- It’s only available on SMConnect. It will not be available via the classic (Flash) chat client.
- Gold Menu can only be used during Guest (free) Chat. It cannot be used during Gold Show countdowns.
- All Gold Menu items must be at least 2 Gold or higher.
- Select 3-5 action items to include within your Gold Menu.
- You can edit and enable or disable Gold Menu at any time- no need to stop your stream.
- Viewers on mobile and desktop will see a “View My Gold Menu” option on your profile when enabled.
- You will see a Gold Menu notification within your chat when Gold from your Gold Menu has been received, along with the action item selected.
Check out our video above to see how to customize your own Gold Menu, as well as POV shots from both the performer and viewer’s end. You can learn more about Gold Menu and SMConnect on our model help site: streamatehelp.com/smconnect.