JOIN THE STREAMATE MODELS TEAM AS AN OFFICIAL MODEL HERE!
Last weekend, our team attended the Exxxotica adult convention in Edison, NJ. While there, we were able to meet and connect with many individuals and companies in our industry, one being Pineapple Support. In this video, we speak with Leya Tanit, a British performer who is also the founder of the Pineapple Support organization. Launched in April 2018, Pineapple Support’s mission is to provide 24/7, free and subsidized emotional support therapy for adult performers via their online platform that is free of discrimination, judgement, or stigma . There is also an option to join the Pineapple team as a therapist (or “listener”)- go here to learn more and read the criteria. Watch our video for more info about Pineapple Support, and check out their links below to explore:
(USA) – PineappleSupport.org
(UK) – PineappleSupport.com
Twitter and Instagram – @PineappleYSW
So your model account on Streamate has just been approved… awesome! One of the perks of a new model account on Streamate is that you will be included within the ever-popular New Model category on the site! But how long do you retain “New Model” status? Watch now to find out!
Curious about how you can improve your placement on the site? We break down how placement works on Streamate!
Part 1: We discuss the core components that contribute to your placement.
Part 2: We discuss “Smart Placement,” which was first rolled out on Streamate in November 2017, and creates a personalized experience for Streamate members.
Both Parts 1 and 2 will have an influence on your placement, and we discuss how the these work together to ultimately determine each model’s unique placement as they appear to Streamate guests and members.
For additional info about this topic, visit our Streamate Model Help page at:
If you have any feedback, ideas for new topics, or inquiries, email Vanessa:
Allow me to top you off…
#SMBONUS is BAAACK! This time, Streamate is giving cam models a 10% bonus for earnings made during the week of August 19 – 25, 2018 (gmt)!
Here are the deets:
- Models receive a 10% bonus on earnings made from 8/19 – 8/25 (gmt)
- To qualify for the 10% bonus, you’ll need to earn a minimum of $400 in eligible earnings.
- Earnings made from Video Sales, Cammodels, Top Spot adjustments, Partner Site, and Gold Club are not eligible for the 10% bonus.
- All models are eligible to earn a bonus so long as they meet the $400 minimum.
- If you aren’t an official Streamate Model and would like to participate in Bonus Week, you can sign up at streamaterecruiting.com! Once you’ve completed registration, shoot us a message and we’ll expedite the approval of your account!
- Bonuses will be add to your earnings within a week after the contest ends.
Harley earns $1000 in eligible earnings during Bonus Week. Streamate will add a 10% bonus ($100) to Harley’s total earnings, for a total payout of $1,100.
- Be sure to use #SMBONUS on social media and include a super cute Bonus Week selfie!
This event kicks off soon! We hope you’ll join us!
Social baes, let’s be friends – @streamatemodels
Life at Streamate HQ. Today’s adventure—
Sending out a shipment of “Serious F**king Business” swag, but ‘Oh no!’ We seem to have run out of a few supplies!
Vanessa here! 🙂 I just received my new Canon Powershot G7X Mark II late yesterday evening, and I am so excited for the new video possibilities! I did a lot of research for the perfect cam that meets my needs, and although there’s a wealth of info online, it’s been a bit of a learning curve when it comes to non-webcam specs and terminology. lol ;p
I did a few tests today to acclimate to the new camera, get a feel for lighting and sound, and so far, it’s pretty amazing! I cannot wait to start using this camera for future announcements, tutorials, and live at shows that we attend.
Thank you to all who have continued to watch these videos. I look forward to getting the hang of my new equipment and sharing more with everyone in our community!
Streamate Models “Private Sessions” Interview Series Presents: RACHEL STARR
Streamate’s Vanessa Eve sits down with Lonestar State sensation, Rachel Starr, in her hometown of Dallas, Texas.
With over 6-million followers worldwide, an impressive list of accolades, hundreds of adult scenes, and almost 12 years in the adult industry under her belt, Rachel opens up in this 1-hour exclusive on the experiences faced by herself and many performers in the Industry today, how she is continuing to build her brand and her business (including future forays into the fitness industry and intimacy coaching), and dips into delicious details about online dating as an adult film celeb.
Follow us on social media @StreamateModels to stay connected!
View Rachel’s live cam on Streamate!
To stay in the pulse of Rachel’s upcoming events and other business inquiries, visit her website.
WATCH OUR JULY UPDATES VIDEO!
JULY NEWSLETTER UPDATES FOR JULY 12, 2018
HELLLO SUMMER! If you’re in the northern hemisphere, we hope you are enjoying all of the sun and warmth! Streamate decided to heat things up this month with the release of some great new features, including the rollout of its new non-Flash based model chat interface, SMCONNECT, which is now available for all models to try. Get onboard early and give SMCONNECT a test drive! SMCONNECT will eventually replace the current Flash-based chat interface over the coming years (Flash is scheduled to be eliminated from Chrome in 2020 and other web browsers in the near future). You may notice that it is missing a few key features, like Gold Shows and Cam2Cam… don’t worry! Streamate will be adding these features on SMCONNECT as we continue to build it out. 😉 The original (Flash) version of the Streamate Model chat interface will continue to be available as we build out SMCONNECT.
SMCONNECT was built with YOU in mind, so we hope you enjoy some of the new added features that are there to make your live cam experience more streamlined, like color/icon-grouped Quick Responses, dark/light themes, language preferences, and the integration of interactive vibrators (tip vibes)!
Also covered in this update is the multiple-video upload feature (COMING SOON), and new Sort feature under Earnings Reports that will allow you to sort your earnings according to different categories.
If you have questions, let us know! And don’t forget to use the feedback form from the SMCONNECT chat interface to let us know what you think about the updates!
*CHECK OUT OUR “TOP 10 Q’s” highlight story on our IG to learn more about this post! 😉
Summertime is officially in full swing, and with this time of year comes an influx of camming newcomers who are in the market for a hot and profitable cam site. If you happen to be one of these enterprising individuals, then use our list of TOP 10 things to look for in your cam site research to make the best decision for YOU (and also avoid potential headaches in the future)!
STREAMATE MODELS “TOP 10 THINGS MODELS SHOULD LOOK FOR WHEN SHOPPING FOR A CAM SITE”
(1) The actual camsite: is it a single website, or part of a larger network?
(2) How are earnings generated: is this a token-based/Free Show oriented site, or does the site focus on Private Shows? Also, what are the rules about nudity in Free Chat?
(3) Aside from shows, what are some of the other dynamic ways that you can earn income by creating a profile on this site?
(4) Privacy: is geo-blocking an option? Will my info remain confidential?
(5) Promotions: am I allowed to promote my social media platforms or otherwise?
(6) Traffic: is it provided for me, or am I responsible for my own traffic?
(7) Payment: what are the different payment methods that you offer? What is the payment schedule like? Are there payment delays that I should be aware of?
(8) Billing: does the site perform the billing on my behalf? Also, am I penalized for chargebacks?
(9) Contracts: is there exclusivity by joining this site, or is it a non-exclusive performer agreement? Also, how does termination work if I decide to close my account?
(10) Support: what methods of support are available for questions or if I need help?
There’s tons of info out there, including real feedback from other models who have used each site: take this feedback into consideration, but also remember that experiences are unique and will vary between individuals. In the end, it’s important to establish what your goals are and what is important to you/what you are comfortable with in order to make a sound decision when entering into camming or any form of sex work. It may take some trial and error to really figure out what will ultimately work best for you, but never hesitate to ask questions beforehand. Good luck 😉
Be sure to follow us on social media for all of our updates!