*CHECK OUT OUR “TOP 10 Q’s” highlight story on our IG to learn more about this post! 😉
Summertime is officially in full swing, and with this time of year comes an influx of camming newcomers who are in the market for a hot and profitable cam site. If you happen to be one of these enterprising individuals, then use our list of TOP 10 things to look for in your cam site research to make the best decision for YOU (and also avoid potential headaches in the future)!
STREAMATE MODELS “TOP 10 THINGS MODELS SHOULD LOOK FOR WHEN SHOPPING FOR A CAM SITE”
(1) The actual camsite: is it a single website, or part of a larger network?
(2) How are earnings generated: is this a token-based/Free Show oriented site, or does the site focus on Private Shows? Also, what are the rules about nudity in Free Chat?
(3) Aside from shows, what are some of the other dynamic ways that you can earn income by creating a profile on this site?
(4) Privacy: is geo-blocking an option? Will my info remain confidential?
(5) Promotions: am I allowed to promote my social media platforms or otherwise?
(6) Traffic: is it provided for me, or am I responsible for my own traffic?
(7) Payment: what are the different payment methods that you offer? What is the payment schedule like? Are there payment delays that I should be aware of?
(8) Billing: does the site perform the billing on my behalf? Also, am I penalized for chargebacks?
(9) Contracts: is there exclusivity by joining this site, or is it a non-exclusive performer agreement? Also, how does termination work if I decide to close my account?
(10) Support: what methods of support are available for questions or if I need help?
There’s tons of info out there, including real feedback from other models who have used each site: take this feedback into consideration, but also remember that experiences are unique and will vary between individuals. In the end, it’s important to establish what your goals are and what is important to you/what you are comfortable with in order to make a sound decision when entering into camming or any form of sex work. It may take some trial and error to really figure out what will ultimately work best for you, but never hesitate to ask questions beforehand. Good luck 😉
Be sure to follow us on social media for all of our updates!